Saturday, December 7, 2013

18 weeks - baby boy

This is the first weekend we get a chance to take belly pictures. Mainly because took a while for this belly to start growing I was 16 weeks along and it was pretty much a flat belly, I was worried sick cause I thought you are supposed to get bigger sooner with the second baby not later. We even scheduled and extra ultrasound to make sure you were still in there! But sure enough, this last week out of nowhere bam! a belly at last!!! This baby must be growing fast and furious now cause I can clearly see the belly getting bigger everyday. Let's just hope it doesn't take after daddy and come out at 9 pounds!

Dear baby BOY:
I can feel you moving already! and I love it, I don't know if this is just wishful thinking, but you seem (so far) like a pretty calm baby, you roll around and kick some but nothing crazy (like your sister!)  We shall see if this turns out to be true of your personality when you are born :) It's still early on in the pregnancy but it seems like we already have a name picked for you! we've been calling you that for weeks now and we like the sound of it, hope you like it too. Your middle name on the other hand is still a mystery, everyone has an opinion about it, and nobody seems to like "Wolf" which is my favorite so far but it's ben vetoed by your daddy already... oh well. We have 6 months to prepare for your arrival and to figure out a middle name for you.

You are only 6.7oz and 5.6 in but I already love you so much.
mama.



2 comments:

  1. Haha, we liked the name Wolf for a while too! (Short for Wolfram)....but, then we decided it may get awkward if our kid ended up being the one who bites all the other kids in nursery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslye! we are the very few that seem to think it would be cool to name our babies Wolf.. my sister always says what if he becomes a doctor? so I say! yes! how cool to say you go with Dr. Wolf Anderson! has a nice ring to it.. too bad Chris doesn't like it.. :(

    ReplyDelete